Saturday, February 2, 2008

Recent works: Shirt bag

I made a bag to hold my sewing supplies! I used an old shirt my mom gave me, originally a velvet spaghetti strap, next time I'll include before and after, as well as process pictures. I just got caught up in the moment! I sewed the top up, to make the bottom, and the bottom I used the folded over seam as a draw-string. I then added a small pocket from a used lace shirt I had, and sewed on a button, for a closer.

The bag:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The shoelace draw-string closed:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The pocket detail:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here are some new pictures I've drawn, until I get access to a working scanner they are all going to be my low-qaulity cellphone pictures!

A woman:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Her face I got from a sleepy hallucination in my favorite blue scarf, her pose from a picture of Jennifer Aniston:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

namnoc said...

Thats a really cool drawing !