Monday, December 24, 2007

Animal

Let them
Give me dirty looks
Recite to me what they've read in books
Tell me propaganda
I know they can't stand the...
Lack of disease, lack of excuses
Get on your knees
Prey to your god to cure you of your unease
I will do what I please
Let them
Give me dirty looks
Tell me it has to be cooked
And repeat their programming at me
They spat at me their beliefs as though it was the only truth
But the lie is written on their skin
Like the bible they hold so preciously to their chests
They invest so much money
So much time
On their disease sugarcoating it with honey
And little blue pills to cure all of their ills
But caught in stills, photographs and videos
Their plague is that of sickness
And the thickness of their skulls
Does nothing to null their pains
Only damage their brains and smile innocently they laugh at me
Like I'm crazy, the clown that's always been around
For them to point at, and yet there's no problems to point out
Because I am an animal
I paint my skin in animal fat
And dye my hair in our mothers plants
I am an animal
I fuck like an animal and scream like one too
I will howl at the moon and paint myself in mud
Because she who bore me, my fears are only of those who are walking dead
Zombies in the flesh
They are not animals, but humans
They are what they claim to be, separate from me
And separate from mother
They are like no other
Destruction is their only will and all they can do is kill
I've had my fill but their flesh I will not ingest
That virus must be like their fabrication of the words on their papyrus
They are empty and I am full off my kill
I will slowly suck their will
Until their will to breed has left them without seed
And this I need...this sustenance and bloody meat
I will eat with relish
While they cook and burn and char and scorch their processed portion
I eat it raw, with my paws
My cause is happiness
They tell me that bliss is irresponsible, that living in the moment is foolish
Well at least that goulish face reciting their lack of taste in living isn't my friend
I will bend like a tree
And dance like the wind
Careless I will spend my endless time living out my life's rhyme
Shameless I will tear at my food with my hands and teeth and breathe in the smell of a bloody fresh kill
That's my only pill

No comments: